check out our video: One Trade, Many Crafts
Become a member
There are two ways to join the Carpenters Local 276. Through either an Apprenticeship Training Program or as a Journey-person
–Apprenticeship Training Program– for applicants that have some or no experience in commercial carpentry.
- Those interested in joining through the Apprenticeship please call (585) 436-1110 to register to attend our next information session or visit NASTCF.ORG
- for more information about the Apprenticeship Click Here
- Those applying for the Apprenticeship program you will then go through an information session and fill out an application. The applicant will then be scheduled for an interview with a Council Representative and a Training Coordinator.
–Journey-person Member – for applicants that have 5 or more year experience in commercial carpentry
- Those interested in joining please email an application with your resume to email@example.com.
- Journeyman Application
- Those applying for be a Journey-person once we receive your resume we will contact you to fill out an application and schedule interview with one of our Council Representatives.