Click on the links below for information regarding Covid-19 hotline phone numbers and NYS unemployment information *updated 6/1/2020
Council and Local Information :
Infectious Control Training :
How to Get to the UBC’s Online Trainings:
- Go to https://www.carpenters.org/
- In the upper right corner, hover over “resource hub”. There will be a drop down.
- Click on “For our Members”.
- Scroll down to the brown section and click on “Access to the CITF Online Learning Center” to expand the box.
- Click on “Click Here” to register for classes online.
- That should take you to a login page. Create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Sign in with your email in lowercase.
- Go to “dashboard” and click on the class that you would like to take. Complete the modules and answer the questions.
Funds Information :
• The Funds Office has reopened for walk-up service. In compliance with CDC recommendations all guests must wear a mask and practice social distancing. Any questions or if you’d like to speak with a Funds Staff Member call 716-839-7132 or visit the Funds website at ncf.carpenters.fund. You can also mail your claims to Northeast Carpenters Fund: 1159 Maryvale Drive, Cheektowaga NY 14225 or email them.
Funds Office Hours:
Monday 8 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday 8 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday 8 am – 4:30 pm
Friday 8 am – 3:30 pm
New York State Unemployment :
Covid-19 Infectious protection information: